Wednesday, August 12, 2009

dieting

This is one thing which doesnot works on me. I am hyper skinny, and I stuff myself with all junk foods, yet I don’t gain a single kilo.

I eat chocolate, rice, potato, egg, cold drink, chips.. what not. Yet, I am just at the optimum level of skinniness.

I have once read somewhere that plump figures have more to do with basal metabolic rate than food habits. People who have low BMR will gain weight at the minimum provocations, and people like me will not, no matter how much they flunk the rules.

At the end, lucky me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Choclate, rice, potato, cold drink eggs....trisha, thanks for sharing the info (about your eating habits). Sister, You have solved my problem for I would have no problem in serving you the food of your choice in case you ever decide to visit Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest bro,

    when i am a guest, i eat every thing which is served to me.. even fish (which i dont touch otherwise).

    warmest affections,

    ReplyDelete