Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heroes

Our heroes are people and people are flawed. Don't let that taint the thing you love.

-- Randy K. Milholland, 

 

The above caption depicts my view on my heroes, my heroes are not celebrities always, they are sometimes people I love and adore and sometimes people I have never even seen. I hold the above view for both of them.

 

When we adore someone too much we tend to forget that they are human beings who may commit serious mistakes or even sin. If that mistake or sin is forgivable or his repentance is genuine we may re think before withdrawing our love and trust on him.

 

Its very easy to expect but its not half that easy to perform as per that expectations. It’s a harsh truth that we expect too much from our idols. Often that expectation crosses every limit of rationality. So we should be compassionate if they don’t meet our expectations.

 

That will make the life pleasant for us and easy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment